Linda Jones Neil
- More than 35 years of professional real estate experience in Mexico
- BCS real estate license 10000017CONOCER Federal Real Estate Certification 4994419
- Member, National Advisory Council, AMPI Nacional, 2000-2001, 2007-2008 and 2012-2013 Director, International Commission
- Founding Member and past president, AMPI-Los Cabos
- Member, NAR International,
- NAR Presidential Liaison to Mexico 2011-2014
- Member, FIABCI-Mexico (International Real Estate Federation)
- Certified Real Estate Professional (PIC)-AMPI Mexico
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) as designated by the National Association of Realtors®
- Other NAR designations and certifications; CIPS, SRES, RSPS, ePRO
- NAR International Realtor of the Year, 2012
- Co-Founder, GLOBAL MEXICO REAL ESTATE INSTITUTE
- Founder, The Settlement Company® Mexico’s first title and escrow company
- email: email@example.com
- Please check out http://www.choosemexicotoretire.com/
Ed Eakin, Jr.
Real Estate Broker, licensed in Texas with more than 30 years of experience in construction and real estate.
13 years of Mexico and Caribbean real estate experience, specializing in second home and retirement properties in Mexico’s beach and coastal areas.
Professional designations: CRS CIPS, CLHMS, ABR, SRS, ALHS, RENE AHWD RSPS through the National Association of Realtors®
Builder and Broker/Owner of Eakin Group, Dallas and Houston, Texas
2020 Chairman, International Advisory Group, Houston Association of Realtors®
2020 Director, Metrotex Association of Realtors®
Director, National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREB)
Global Ambassador, Austin Board of Realtors®
Ambassador, Institute of Luxury Home Marketing, Global Committee, Texas Association of Realtors®,
Member, Global Alliances Committee, National Association of Realtors®
- Real Estate Agent, licensed in California since 2006
- Mexican Real Estate Sales experience
- Member, NAR
- Certification from NAR Doing Business in Mexico
- Certification from NAR Transnational Referral Certification
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) NAR designation.
- Bi-lingual and Bi-cultural 100%
- Business Management for over 15 years
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Thanks for your expertise in negotiating and alleviating a possible problem in the future.” Charles J. Wiltz – Chicago, Illinois.
“Linda, thanks again for all your help; we would have been totally lost if it hadn’t been for your efforts. We would be pleased to recommend you whenever the opportunity arises.” Bob and Joan Gray – Ladysmith, British Columbia.
“We simply cannot thank you enough for all your dedication and effort in helping us with our Mexican property!” Carl and Marilyn Gerbrandt – Greeley Colorado.
This deal would have never been completed without the expert help of Linda Neil! Bill Meursmith, Oakland, California.